1. Download and install WhaleDownWhaleDown supports Windows, macOS and Android. Since version 2021.4.3, WhaleDown support Apple Silicon (M1) natively.
To test WhaleDown without license, you can use it downloading YouTube videos for free.
2. Navigate to the website and play the embedded videoWhaleDown supports VOD and live streams. Detected videos/audios will be show in detector (the right side panel).
3. Wait then choose videos to download in detector
Change filter settings of detector if there are too many small videos.
4. Download and wait for finished
You can pause/resume VOD tasks in downloader. Live tasks can't be resumed.
5. Preview downloading videos
We recommend to use VLC as your system's default media player.